Senior Associate, Sales Account Management
Location: Seoul, Seoul KR
Job Number: 1345
Position Title: Sr. Associate, Sales Account Management
This role will manage the Drug channels nationwide. The incumbent will be providing recommendations to improve and maintain business advantage in the assigned channel. They must also maintain sustainable growth through sales fundamentals such as building good partnership with customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish strategy and set up monthly and yearly plan.
- Achieve gross sales target and net sales target.
- Manage trade spending and return amount.
- Improve distribution of ‘must have’ Stock Keeping Unit (SKUs) in Pest Control category.
- Identify opportunities and develop new market to grow business continuously.
- Manage the inventory levels for the vendor.
- Manage account receivables (AR), collection and overdue.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in any field.
- Minimum 10 years of sales experience and 3 years of trade marketing experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong strategic thinking and commercial acumen.
- Strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Computer literate.
- Good command of English, spoken and written.
- Permanent – full time job.
Country: South Korea
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate, Sales Account Management
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Seoul, Seoul KR