Associate Manager, Credit Control & Compliance (Gurgaon)
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana IN
Job Number: 1049
Position Title: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
The purpose of the role is to provide support to commercial finance function for all Accounts Receivable (AR) and customers related compliances including GST (Goods & Service Tax). The position plays an important role in ensuring control over Accounts Receivable (AR), facilitating business operations related to Accounts Receivable, product pricing and ensuring commercial compliances related to Sales & Accounts Receivable.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage GST (Goods & Service Tax) compliances across India for all the C & FA locations including filing of monthly, quarterly and annual returns, tax payments, appeals & handling on-going litigations and sales tax related cases.
- Responsible for complete credit control for all the channels / business partners to ensure credit risk is within acceptable levels in all scenarios. Also, to work on plan for reduction of credit exposure along with the sales teams.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate investments are made and consistently maintained by the channel partners in the business and highlight outliers.
- Lead the MIS discussions with regional sales teams and highlight the critical areas for their action.
- Responsible for complete customer related compliances. Handling customer life cycle, end to end, beginning from new customer creation in SAP, credit Limits updation, balance confirmation to customer settlement on their exit.
- Responsible for complete pricing setup on SAP for all the billing products covering all the pricing aspects, end to end viz. Pricing discounts, taxability, channel discounts etc. applicable across India.
- Lead the sales finance team for audits undertaken by local statutory and global corporate auditors and ensure clean reports.
- Lead implementation of bank channel finance program with distributors across India.
- To handle distributor audits or other assignments as assigned by the management from time to time.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience post qualification.
- High Proficiency in MS Excel and Power point to be able analyze data in order to make comparison and draw conclusions.
- Exposure to SAP preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Full time.
- Standard working hours & shift.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Credit Control & Compliance (Gurgaon)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gurgaon, Haryana IN