Associate Manager, Customer Marketing
Location: Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region ID
Job Number: 1079
Position Title: Associate Manager, Customer Marketing
This role is responsible for working with Customer Marketing Team, Brand Marketing Team and the Sales Team to ensure best in class execution of the Customer Marketing programs, to meet business objectives in terms of sales, profit and market shares. Key to this will be working with the local sales team to identify customer priorities and insights.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Plan And Develop Go-To-Market Strategies
- Work together with Sales and Marketing team to develop category specific Go-To-Market strategies that drive business results and financial goals.
- Collaborate with Platform Customer Marketing team in the development and implementation of Go-To-Market strategies and trade bundles for platform-wide NPD launches and other platform-wide projects, campaigns and initiatives.
Implementing Category Management And Securing Effective Shelf And In-Store Presence
- Assist customers sell SCJ’s brands through proper pricing, scientific shelf management, off-shelf displays in high traffic areas, and a steady supply of merchandising ideas and materials.
- Work together with Sales team to attain category leadership for SCJ market leading brands by bringing added value to customers through employing leading-edge business practices such as fact-based selling, category management, shelf merchandising technology, computerized link-up and training of personnel.
Ensure, Monitor And Evaluate Implementation Of Go-To-Market Strategies
- Evaluate the results of all in-store or trade activities, establishing success or failure factors and determining future action steps for more effective program mechanics/implementation.
- Act as sales liaison to other functional groups, communicating issues, ideas and hurdles during implementation.
Effective Budget Management
- Control and monitor Trade Spending (Consumer Promo, Trade Deals) on monthly basis, liaise and align with finance on the tracking.
- Ensure compliance in terms of administration and budget control.
Coach and develop team’s capabilities
- Continuously develop the technical competence of the Customer Marketing organization aligned with the principle to deploy “best practice”
- Identify potential subordinates and develop their career path through development program
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor Degree (S1) from any discipline with GPA ≥3.00
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in sales field management (Traditional or Modern) at managerial level. Exposure within Trade / Customer Marketing function is beneficial.
- Proven track record of achievements and contribution, as shown in annual performance evaluations/ references.
- Fluency in English, Spoken & Written.
- PC literacy including Microsoft applications such as Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good in quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience working in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) environment would be an advantage.
- Permanent - Full time job.
State: Jakarta Special Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Customer Marketing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region ID