Assocaite Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Number: 1144
Position Title: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
The purpose of the role is to partner with the Supply Chain team within the cluster, providing financial analysis and leadership to deliver logistics costs margin improvement year-on-year, identify savings opportunities and develop plans to deliver them, as well as partnering with regional Supply Planning & Management to improve inventory turns and deliver Budget. The position also plays an important role in driving financial acumen within the Cluster Supply Chain organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute & govern globally deployed logistic costs (SF/ODE) reporting and analytics, providing periodic commentary and root cause analysis as required.
- Perform month-end closing on SF/ODE, ensuring all costs are appropriately recorded and allocated to the business as per globally approved methodology.
- Working with Greater China Logistics Leadership team, develop action plans to address major root cause negative variances and build a sustainable cost savings program to drive SF/ODE margin improvement.
- Provide monthly inventory reporting with insights to Supply Chain to course correct where needed.
- Drive winning results for critical business, Global Product Supply and Finance initiatives.
- Provide RFP (Request for Proposal) and negotiation strategy support including participation in negotiations as necessary delivering optimal costs and terms (i.e. freight bids, distribution center lease, fork truck lease vs buy, 3pl bid, etc.)
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis to supply chain.
- Collaborate within the Asia Supply Chain Finance team, sharing best practices and reapplying those from other Clusters.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor degree or above, on finance management or accounting.
- 3-5 years of financial planning and analysis experience in eCommerce channel of FMCG at MNC’s
- High level MS Excel skill and good understanding of SAP system.
- Good command of English (oral and writing).
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong financial analysis background with budgeting concept and good business sense.
- FMCG, eCommerce channel management experience is preferred
- Good team player and communication skill and a value added business partner to Sales management.
- Full Time, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
- Travel as per business requirement.
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Assocaite Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN