Analyst, Demand Planning
Job Number: 1146
Position Title: Analyst, Demand Planning
This position is responsible in developing the baseline forecast through statistical modeling and analytics for the full portfolio they support using shipment history, historical events and market trends.
The internal title for this role is Stat Hub Demand Planner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use and maintain the current demand planning system to create the baseline forecast using established processes.
- Assess the impact of market changes or significant variances in the forecast and recommend appropriate changes.
- Manage statistical forecasting exceptions by utilizing demand-planning exception reports to identify and fix potential issues.
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes, and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
- Interact with Cluster Market Demand Planner and Marketing to understand and interpret the potential impact of the market trends and demand drivers can have on demand and adjust the statistical forecast to reflect those impacts.
- Work with the Cluster Market Demand Planner to help maintain cleansed history in SAP APO (Advanced Planner and Optimizer) at the appropriate level and ensure a 24-month rolling forecast in SAP APO.
- Work with the Cluster Market Demand Planner to complete root cause analysis on missed forecast and incorporate into corrective actions with cross functional teams, history cleansing, and adjustments to the baseline forecast.
- Measure, analyze and communicate key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators, while driving continuous improvement.
- Constant and clear communication with Cluster market demand planner on baseline forecast changes and impact.
- Key participant in yearly budget building process.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science (preferably Industrial or Management Engineering or Statistics) or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Supply Chain or Business, preferably in demand planning.
- Experience working in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry
- Experience in PC-based applications (such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access)
- Strong communication skills, with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Experience with the standard Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) or Integrated Business management (IBM) processes is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business Key Performance Indicators
- Full Time, Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
- Overtime may be required based on critical deliverables.
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Demand Planning
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Makati, Quezon PH