Associate Manager, FP&A - Pricing
Location: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN
Job Number: 1148
Position Title: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
This role to the Price Control among channels in China market and bring advice to the Pricing Council to balance the growth in channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leverage monitoring tools and templates to flag exceptions at real time for SKUs, channels, major accounts (data collection supported by CIBA)
- Work with China Pricing Council closely for actions to correct inappropriate pricing in market place.
- Provide recommended principles and guidelines to optimize promotional strategies, price points, frequency, and tactical support (Feature/Display/TPR) to the commercialization teams.
- Serve as an expert in various pricing and marketplace analytical tools and work with cross-functional team to facilitate strategy and execution
- Leverage global pricing tools to support pricing agenda and for Greater China cluster to evaluate pricing options, e.g. relative share, elasticity, projected volume, promotions, recommended price gaps
- Additional special projects as needed
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor degree or above, on finance management or accounting.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in FMCG industry.
- Experienced in ERP, esp. SAP
- Good command of English (oral and writing).
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to synthesize marketing and pricing information to draw insights and actionable recommendations
- Ability to interpret and leverage syndicated data (Nielsen) as well as SCJ internal data (BW, BPC)
- Experience managing multiple priorities
- Full Time, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
- Travel as per business requirement.
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, FP&A - Pricing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN