Associate Manager, Demand Planning COE
Location: Makati, Quezon PH
Job Number: 1158
Position Title: Associate Manager, Demand Planning
The position is responsible for the development of a demand forecast. The primary role of the regional demand planning COE role is to develop demand planning capabilities within the regions. This role will also work with the global team to continue to move the community forward with enhanced processes and system use, being the voice of the region during development and rollout. At the same time is the leader for the on boarding process and first point of contact as Super User.
The Regional Demand Planning COE role is also critical in providing governance and guidance for proper execution and interaction of demand planning within the S&OP process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Champion global processes within the region by training and identifying capability gaps through process metrics and skill matrices.
- The Super User for all the systems used in Demand Planning.
- Be guardian of all the best practices of Demand Planning are in place in the area.
- Define and lead the on boarding training for the team.
- Build or enhance next stages of demand planning in the maturity journey with the Global COE.
- Build enhancements for process or system gaps found within the region to bring to the full demand planning COE team.
- Lead Demand Planning projects and initiatives that are relevant to the full region
- First line of trouble shooting system issues escalated from the end users
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Sciences (preferably Industrial Engineering, Management Engineering, or Statistics major) or any related courses
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of hands-on experience in demand planning and simulation systems or tools in the CPG industry
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of Supply Chain or Business experience, 1 to 2 years of management or leadership experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated results and working in a team-based, cross functional environment, preferably experience with the standard S&OP or IBM processes
- Extensive experience in SAP APO
- Full-time employment
- Work Hours: 8:00AM or 9:00AM to 5:00PM or 6:00PM (Mondays to Fridays)
- Overtime might be required depending on the critical deliverables
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Demand Planning COE
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Makati, Quezon PH