Associate Manager, Retail Account Management, Key Accounts (Mumbai)
Location: IND – West Field - Mumbai, Maharashtra IN
Job Number: 1254
Position Title: Associate Manager, Retail Account Management
The purpose of this role is to deliver sales as per plan across 3 channels viz. Modern Trade, CSD, CPC and top grocers. Ensure effective account management and drive business of all national and regional key accounts for specified regions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relationship with regional category managers: Build relationship and drive business with regional category teams.
- In-Store Execution: Drive availability, share of shelf, promo and asset execution.
- Distributor Management: Ensure we have right set of channel partners with clear ROI expectations. Get stock availability at distributors as per norms. Deliver 100% fill rate to modern trade accounts.
- Stock Forecasting: Build stock forecast at SKU, Depot level for next 3 months respective region.
- Team Management:
- Develop and Retain team of direct reports i.e. Key Account Officers.
- Training and Motivation of Third Party Sales Force (Promoters/ Merchandisers/ Field Officers).
- Commercial Hygiene: Ensure all distributor claims are settled on time. Issues resolved promptly.
- Data Analysis: Should be able to analyses data pertaining to store offtake.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- MBA / PGDM from Premier B School.
- 3-5 years of experience with FMCG Sales.
- Person should be judicious mix of both interpersonal and business skills.
- Full Time.
- Standard Working Hours.
- Travel Required within assigned region and Head Office.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Retail Account Management, Key Accounts (Mumbai)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: IND – West Field - Mumbai, Maharashtra IN