Associate Manager, Retail Accountment Management
Location: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN
Job Number: 1410
Position Title: Associate Manager, Retail Account Management
This role is designed to promote the development of business with major customers. This will be key position in key account management team, and expected to play both strategic and operational role to assist Group Account Manager for business decision-make.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Annual JBP plan prepare, align, execute, modify.
- Deliver KPIs which include business growth, budget control, AR collection, gain share in retailer, listing, and other company key plans execution.
- Identify and prioritize business development opportunities and execute.
- Profitably develop the business by balancing company and customer requests and demands. Resolve conflict with win-win solutions.
- Drive cross function cooperation with retailer and setup/develop sustainable growth model.
- Developing an effective cross layers relationship both internal and external.
- Coach Field sales people to build a strong customer team from HQ to store.
- Improve and increase effectiveness and efficiency of KA trading terms
- Drive and deliver customer thoughts leadership with advantage survey action
- Successfully negotiate annual contracts, within guidelines.
- Conduct annual/quarterly and monthly business reviews and business planning sessions with customers to agree on opportunities and achieve mutual objectives.
- Any other jobs that line manager assigned
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- At least 5 years KA management experience with East RKA account, front line sales experience is preferred.
- Strong communication/selling/ negotiation/ Presentation skill
- Understand marketplace dynamics, competitive trends and customer needs to effectively develop and prioritize strategies, plans and actions.
- Strong data analysis and from data to insight to action.
- Drive for both results and action
- Self-initiative, passion for growth, courage, integrity
- Good interpersonal skill, Team player
- Dealing with ambiguity and Complexity;
- Effective team builder and player
- Good English in both oral and written.
- Skillful in MS office software
- Full time
- Travel per need
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Retail Accountment Management
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN