Associate Manager, Sales Account Management NZ
Location: Auckland CBD, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 1576
Position Title: Associate Manager, Sales Account Management
SC Johnson is a privately held manufacturer of household cleaning products; instantly recognizable in any home. Having been established in the New Zealand market place for over 100 years, we enjoy market leading position in the categories in which we compete. With a culture deeply grounded in its commitment to its consumers and employees alike, SC Johnson has an exciting future with a product pipeline which will continue to reinforce its market leading position and evolve the organisation to meet the changing needs of our consumers.
In this role, you assume full responsibility for the full scope of SC Johnson’s commercial interaction with PEL. This ranges from the development and implementation of sales strategy to the management of promotional activities. You will manage the customer relationship on an ongoing basis leveraging all internal and external stakeholders to grow the account.
You will be responsible for:
- Building and managing senior key stakeholder relationships within the account
- Designing and executing promotional activities including full budget management, range and space optimisation
- Managing customer negotiations and the customer trading terms
- Developing customer new product launch plans and ensuring successful implementation
- Driving continuous improvement in the management of the account by identifying opportunities for efficiency and profitability and overall improvement in the management of categories
- Communication and support to field team around priorities
Our ideal applicant will have:
- Experience at the Key Account Executive level in FMCG within Grocery. Alternatively, you might be a high achiever who is currently achieving results in a PEL or Foodstuffs team as an Account Executive and looking to take on more responsibility in a managerial capacity
- Existing relationships with stakeholders at Foodstuffs and/ or PEL
- High-level communication and presentation skills
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues.
- Exceptional analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
What’s in it for you?
At SC Johnson, a Global Employer of Choice, we seek to find meaning in everything we do including offering our employee a truly Great Place to Work. The successful applicant will receive a competitive remuneration package inclusive of base salary, motor vehicle allowance, discretionary bonus, profit share and above market superannuation contributions. Further, we ambitiously set out to positively impact each community in which we operate. We achieve this by actively working to enhance our social footprint whilst reducing our environmental impact via a comprehensive CSR and sustainability strategy that has been built by our employees. This is a great source of pride for our team and we invite anyone inspired by the power of purpose to join us in this journey.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
City: Auckland CBD
Country: New Zealand
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Sales Account Management NZ
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland CBD, Auckland NZ