Analyst, Logistics Transport
Job Number: 194
Position Title: Sr. Analyst, Logistics Transportation
As the Sr Associate for Logistic and Transportation, you will be responsible in providing on time and cost effective Logistics Transportation, and manage demand variability, as well as optimizing Transportation resources through the accredited LSPs. You will also have the opportunity to work with the regional team which will expand your skill sets and prepare you for professional growth – either for opportunities in the regional or global business.
What you will do
- The scope of the role includes all modes of Transportation of raw & packaging materials, semi and finished goods within the Supply Chain for both Asia pacific movements, Domestic, and global trans-shipments
- This position requires a high degree of daily cross-functional interaction within Customer Service, Order Management, Supply Planning, Warehousing, and with the LSPs. The role is supported by the Global Trade Compliance Team
- This role has responsibility for Logistics Transportation within assigned markets within Asia Pacific Region. Deliver Key Performance Metrics , eg : LTIR, Performance to Plan (OTIF - Volume & Time), Cost/case, Transport-Turn-Around Time, etc…. Drive analytics, Issue KPI exception reports, and take appropriate calibrated actions to ensure an accurate service at the least possible cost
- Bachelor degree or greater – preferably in an engineering or a supply chain discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in transportation operation, planning, or management; both Domestic and International movements
- Strong analytic skills; the ability to powerfully portray data and leverage to drive continuous improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across the organization
- Product Supply experience in other disciplines is an advantage
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Profit sharing based on company profits
- Free-access to the company Gym, Play Room, Zumba/Aerobics Room, Video Area, and more
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Logistics Transport
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Makati, Quezon PH