Associate Manager, Retail Account Management, Bangalore
Job Number: 478
Position Title: Associate Manager, Retail Account Management
This role responsible of driving sales and distribution across General Trade (GT) in specified region (Karnataka) The role of the person is to develop, influence and drive the implementation of the growth agenda for his area .
What you will do
- Meet S&D targets by effective implementation of area sales & development plans
- Develop Sales forecast for all categories based on trends, develop channel sales strategy for geography assigned in consultation with Manager Sales
- Define allocation of sales targets to the different territories in consultation with Manager Sales based on clear understanding of calendar of inputs/market growth/category growth
- Plan and achieve distribution expansion as per budget plans
- Stocks and logistics planning for the area
- Ensure distributor claims are settled in time by proper scrutiny and on field verification
- Ensure retention of agreed ROI for the distributors.
- Implement sales strategy to achieve targets through analysis of Nielson & internal data of various markets.
- Develop distribution strategy in line with changing channel mix.
- Track availability of required manpower at DBs as per plan and monitor their performance and highlight deviations of norms to Manager Sales
- Execute and track distribution expansion by class of towns, type of OLs and category as per plan and take corrective action, wherever required
- Execute distributor MIS packages and ensure requisite compliance from the distributors as per agreed time lines
- Build trust and relationship with key A/Cs including Modern Trade and Company by providing clarity and solutions to any issue raised by them within a reasonable time frame
- Work very closely with Regional Key Account teams in management of schemes/promotions/contests being run to promote company brand
- Execute specific promotions - exhibitions, sampling, in-store activities etc. in Key A/Cs
- Plan for new product launches by channel based on thorough understanding of category and distribution objectives for the products to be launched
- Execute merchandising strategy by channels / by category and ensure shelf share greater than market for Tier 1 SKUs
- Ensure targeted productivity norms for channels and by category are met
- Ensure trade execution of new products launches as per plan to achieve 80% weighted distribution within the agreed timelines
- Assess and analyze impact of trade promotions/schemes/contests being run by the regions and communicate feedback to regional manager and trade marketing team
- Work closely with the field sales team, train and develop them
- Build and develop team. Enhance team motivation and productivity levels
- Train Associates/ Senior Associates /EFFs / Merchandisers etc. periodically
- Help recruit field sales positions by identifying potential candidates in the field
- Responsible for Performance and Career development of his team of Associates and Senior Associates
- MBA from premier Institute with 2-3 years of Sales experience in FMCG Companies
- Knowledge of BTL activities, Promotional Planning, Budgeting & Managing Trade Spend
- High Man management and Motivation skills
- Ability to foresee future requirements keeping in mind the changing organization needs
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Retail Account Management, Bangalore
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN