Associate Manager, Sales Account Management
Job Number: 484
Position Title: Associate Manager, Sales Account Management
As the Associate Manager, Sales Account Management, your role is integral to the success of the business as you are responsible to lead and develop the business and organization in traditional trade channel nationwide. You will be focusing on building the channel sales fundamentals and collaborative partnership with distributors.
What you will do
- Achieve topline sales and trade spending as per given budget
- Lead joint business plan with distributor to review and analyze business opportunities
- Focus on building channel sales fundamentals and standard operations
- Lead, mentor and improve the sales team capability
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in sales role within FMCG industry
- Candidates with experience in category management will have a strong advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills e.g. negotiation, influencing, relationship building etc.
- Ability to communicate in local language and English is a must as this role will manage the Vietnam market.
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Profit sharing based on company profits
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
City: Di Anh
State: Binh Duong
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Sales Account Management
SC Johnson is a family company dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, pest control and shoe care, as well as professional products. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, KIWI®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, TANA®, BAMA®, BAYGON®, BRISE®, KABIKILLER®, KLEAR®, MR MUSCLE® and RIDSECT®. The 130-year-old company, which generates $10 billion in sales, employs approximately 13,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Di Anh, Binh Duong VN