Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization
Job Number: 498
Position Title: Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization, Home Cleaning
- Responsible for Marketing Commercialization activities across designated brands, segments, or projects with geographic scope limited to a Stand-Alone Country or a Cluster. Assigned segments, brands, or projects could be multiple yet preferably all within an SCJ defined category.
- Oversees late commercialization and launch of NPD (Base and Expand) for the assigned geography and segments/brands.
- Meet segment/brand objectives (volume, profit, and share) that contribute to achieving the Country and/or Cluster business objectives.
What you will do
- Implement IM brand/segment strategy, deploying this strategy in Cluster/Country accordingly.
- Responsible for assigned brand/segment’s P&Ls at a country or cluster level. If only project responsibility is assigned, responsible for agreed-upon KPIs on a given project.
- If assigned to a local brand, manage local brands according to OC-approved local brand strategy.
- Manage late Commercialization and Launch phases of NPDs (base, expand). Manage local NPD taskforce to ensure appropriate rollout of NPDs.
- When acting as Feedback Country, provide input on concept development (securing cultural relevancy), develop BASES II inputs.
- Adapt graphics for assigned brand, segment, and project.
- Provide support in NPD registration.
- Provide assumptions for MEA. Prepare country/cluster MEA draft to feed platform MEA.
- When acting as Feedback Country, provide input in CAB writing (ensuring cultural relevancy), provide input on final copy (ensuring cultural relevancy), translate animatic for testing, Provide cultural input in final animatic phase and pre-production.
- Adopt/adapt platform-led IMC assets.
- Manage local social network community in accordance with Platform approved digital strategy and leveraging the CMS for digital assets.
- For brand/segment/project, active participation in S&OP process, step 1 and 2.
- Coordinate with Sales the planning of Consumer and Trade Promotions for assigned segment, brand, or project.
- Track sales and shares for assigned brand, segment, or project. Track NPD performance. Course correct.
- Collaborate with PS on managing SKUs and SLOBs for assigned brand or segment.
- Provides support in ICP and Cropland preparation.
- Adopt master artwork.
- Proposes product pricing in accordance to the Platform-originated pricing strategy.
- Identify Shopper Insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the POS for assigned category.
- Expertise in commercializing initiatives with excellence.
- Understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business.
- Demonstrate ability to manage up and across organization.
- Ability to collaborate remotely with the platform.
- Ability to succinctly communicate consumer needs and opportunities to the platform
- Multi-function and multi-tasking abilities
- Delivers results
- Manages executions diligently, with keen attention to details
- People Leadership
- Team building skills
- Values others, and cultures
- Self-starter and Acts with integrity
- Analytical skills
- Understands “ACNielsen” syndicated data, MINE and Adopt processes
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Profit sharing based on company profits
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN