Associate Manager, Retail Account Management - Modern Trade (Gurgaon)
Job Number: 551
Position Title: Associate Manager, Retail Account Management
The role of the Key Account Manager is to develop, influence and drive the implementation of the growth agenda for the National Accounts that he handles.
What you will do
- Align SCJ priorities and growth objectives to develop Joint Business plans with Key accounts and conduct periodic business reviews to monitor and review performance against these plans.
- Support MT Head to conduct and conclude timely annual Trade terms negotiation with Key accounts in accordance with overall Trade spend guidelines.
- Work with Category Trade Marketing-MT to develop and execute Promotion calendar in line with Trade Calendar for Key Accounts. Effectively develop specific key thematic / tactical promotions with trade marketing and execute via MT Channel sales teams. Conduct ROI evaluation of trade spends done, periodically with Trade marketing for his Key accounts.
- Ensure that the Account’s service objectives are met by coordinating with Product Supply and Sales Commercial teams. Ensure, track and maintain fill rates as per agreed standards with Key Accounts.
- Identify Channel development; Category growth opportunities jointly with Category Trade Marketing-MT and develop plans to tap these for our categories. Effectively implement Category management projects in key strategic accounts.
- Execute agreed Account specific Assortment across stores and ensure NPD roll out objectives for the Channel are met.
- Achieve significantly superior visibility of our products in the MT through effective merchandising and Plano-gram alignment with Accounts.
- Effectively execute and implement plans frozen with National Key Accounts for his geography area through his Front line sales team. Meet S&D targets in Modern Trade
- Track & report activities of competition in MT. Develop strong market intelligence and monitor competitor activities in the channel and proactively provide feedback to Trade Marketing
- MBA from Premium B-School, pass out of 2013 /14 / 15 batch
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Ability to influence, persuade, work with different functions within the organization and in the Accounts
- High Entrepreneurial Drive
- Negotiation Skills
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Retail Account Management - Modern Trade (Gurgaon)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gurgaon, Haryana IN