Associate Manager, Customer Marketing
Location: Auckland CBD, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 588
Position Title: Associate Manager, Customer Marketing
As the Customer Marketing Manager, you will lead the administrative and operational management of the Customer Marketing team deployed for New Zealand market. You will coordinate with local sales team to identify customer priorities and insights.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for customer marketing activities, following the strategic guidelines defined for each category. Incorporate deep knowledge of trade and customers to secure plans that deliver the required results.
- Ensure trade activities are appropriately adopted or adapted to support the definition and implementation of the local commercial plans.
- Manage execution of the plans, monitor, analyses and course correct as required to deliver vs the targets.
- Provide category support to the sales team in the development and presentation of Joint Business Plan with major global or regional customers.
- Ensure excellence in sales execution at Point of Sale (POS).
- Coordinates with cluster and local team on the execution of actions from shopper study learnings.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years’ experience in customer marketing within Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry.
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills.
- Attention to details.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Permanent – full time job.
City: Auckland CBD
Country: New Zealand
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Customer Marketing
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland CBD, Auckland NZ