Analyst, Quality Engineering (Gurgaon)
Job Number: 603
Position Title: Analyst, Quality Engineering
This person will be participating on product development team of Electrical devices to ensure quality is driven into the product and manufacturing process at early stages of product development and also to coordinate & supervise day to day on quality activities with sub-contractors.
What you will do
- Process validation activities to be carried at CMs in coordination with reporting manager.
- Make sure quality system is maintained at SCJ contract manufacturing and supplier to ensure meet SCJ requirement
- Find out gaps in actual practices against SCJ documented requirements at CMs and take necessary action to close them.
- Assist ad hoc assignments of complaint handling and work on RCA with contract manufacturing.
- Identify and analyze quality problems and implement necessary actions to avoid reoccurrence.
- Use of basic statistical tools and other methods to develop and improve products and process quality.
- Updating the database on QA/QC technical information to sub-contractor.
- Support to reporting manager for completion of various quality reports.
- Liaise and support other departments to meet company objectives.
- A graduate degree in Science/ electrical Engineering or related fields.
- 2-3 year of quality assurance experience in related filed.
- Electronic background and Electrical instrument test would be preferred
- Knowledge of QC tool and ISO 9000 standards.
- Ability to interact closely with manufacturing, vendor and inter-department to support customer focus and efficient operations.
- Leadership, good interpersonal & communication skill, well organize, independent, self-driven and analytical mind
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Quality Engineering (Gurgaon)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gurgaon, Haryana IN