Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Number: 626
Position Title: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Play business partnership roles to support sales and Marketing in delivering business allied to insightful financial reporting. Planning and analysis of the business’ short-term results and longer terms plans. Drive insightful financial analysis to enable value-added decision-making.
What you will do
- Provide support to Sales Teams to drive business.
- Actively participate in developing short and long-term commercial strategy and plans.
- Work closely with Sales team to identify areas where finance support can be effectively deployed
- Provides timely, accurate and insightful reporting & analysis of category wise performance
- Help sales in forecasting, Annual Budget and strategic plan process
- Develop, implement, monitor and test sales finance control framework, build control & governance around credit/ collection, Trade stock & Sales functional
- Minimum 5 years preferably within good FMCG or Good MNC consumer companies
- Broad experience in sales/marketing finance across all financial disciplines (finance, accounting, reporting, business partnering, controls)
- SAP system knowledge
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Profit sharing based on company profits
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
State: Jakarta Special Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region ID