Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Number: 626
Position Title: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Play business partnership roles to support sales and Marketing in delivering business allied to insightful financial reporting. Planning and analysis of the business’ short-term results and longer terms plans. Drive insightful financial analysis to enable value-added decision-making.
What you will do
- Provide support to Sales Teams to drive business.
- Actively participate in developing short and long-term commercial strategy and plans.
- Work closely with Sales team to identify areas where finance support can be effectively deployed
- Provides timely, accurate and insightful reporting & analysis of category wise performance
- Help sales in forecasting, Annual Budget and strategic plan process
- Develop, implement, monitor and test sales finance control framework, build control & governance around credit/ collection, Trade stock & Sales functional
- Minimum 5 years preferably within good FMCG or Good MNC consumer companies
- Broad experience in sales/marketing finance across all financial disciplines (finance, accounting, reporting, business partnering, controls)
- SAP system knowledge
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Profit sharing based on company profits
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
State: Jakarta Special Capital Region
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
SC Johnson is a family company dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, pest control and shoe care, as well as professional products. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, KIWI®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, TANA®, BAMA®, BAYGON®, BRISE®, KABIKILLER®, KLEAR®, MR MUSCLE® and RIDSECT®. The 130-year-old company, which generates $10 billion in sales, employs approximately 13,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Jakarta, Jakarta Special Capital Region ID