Associate Manager, Applications Development Maintenance & Integration
Job Number: 685
Position Title: Associate Manager, Proj Mgmt, Systems
SAP Process Business Analyst (BA)
This role will support the SAP Process Lead, primarily by focusing business process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of APO Demand Planning (DP), Supply Network Planning (SNP) and its integration with MM/PP modules in ECC technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment. Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted business process owners and IT organization.
What you will do
- Work with business process owners to understand existing and emergency requirements; research and evaluate alternatives
- Recommend appropriate SAP solutions while analysing and evaluating the impact of current processes/business
- Create and review detailed requirement analysis document and functional specifications based on business requirements
- Work with the outsourced support partner to identify, develop, implement, test, and support enhancements to the SAP system
- Partner with outsourced support partner to ensure optimal delivery
- Ensure the system change requests adhere to the SAP Global template
- Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP
- Be the liaison between the business and the outsourced support partner
- Ensure disciplined use of SAP system
- Participate in SAP projects as SME
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in APO DP & SNP
- Strong knowledge of the integration of APO DP & SNP with other SAP modules.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including ability to develop presentations and present to management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business principles, practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Strong demonstrable experience as an application consultant in a significant enterprise applications area.
- Established experience in the orchestration of metrics/management reporting.
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Profit sharing based on company profits
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Applications Development Maintenance & Integration
SC Johnson is a family company dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, pest control and shoe care, as well as professional products. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, KIWI®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, TANA®, BAMA®, BAYGON®, BRISE®, KABIKILLER®, KLEAR®, MR MUSCLE® and RIDSECT®. The 130-year-old company, which generates $10 billion in sales, employs approximately 13,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Makati, Quezon PH