Associate Manager, Applications Development Maintenance & Integration
Job Number: 685
Position Title: Associate Manager, Proj Mgmt, Systems
This role supports the SAP Process Lead. The primary task is business process analysis and re-engineering, with an understanding of SAP APO (Advanced Planning and Optimization) Demand Planning (DP), Supply Network Planning (SNP) and its integration with Material Management/ Production Planning (MM/PP) modules in ERP Central Component (ECC) technical problems and solutions. The role would create process improvements by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicate the appropriate changes to the impacted business process owners and Information Technology (IT) organization.
The individual requires a high-level of understanding of the organization's business systems and industry requirements. They should work with the business to document and create solution designs. They must also assist with the daily Application Management Services (AMS) operations and lead general administrative support with the outsourced partner.
This position may also require the person to participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of SAP strategies, plans and projects.
The Internal Title for this role is Associate Manager, Applications Development Maintenance and Integration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with business process owners to understand existing and emergency requirements, research and evaluate alternatives.
- Recommend appropriate SAP solutions while analyzing and evaluating the impact of current processes / business.
- Create and analyze the functional specifications based on business requirements.
- Work with the outsourced support partner to identify, develop, implement, test and support enhancements to the SAP system. Be the liaison between the business and the outsourced support partner.
- Ensure the system change request is adhered to the SAP Global template.
- Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP.
- Ensure disciplined use of SAP system and participate in the SAP projects as Subject Matter Expert (SME).
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of the integration of APO DP & SNP with other SAP modules.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Established experience in the orchestration of metrics / management reporting.
- Full Time, Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
- Schedule of Meetings maybe late evenings due to the location of some Stakeholders.
- Overtime may be required based on critical deliverables.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Applications Development Maintenance & Integration
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Makati, Quezon PH