Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization
Job Number: 736
Position Title: Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization, Home Cleaning
As the Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization responsible for activities across designated brands, segments, or projects with geographic scope limited to the ANZ cluster. Assigned segments, brands, or projects could be multiple yet preferably all within an SCJ defined category.
What you will do
- Implement IM brand/segment strategy, deploying this strategy in ANZ accordingly.
- Manage late Commercialization and Launch phases of NPDs (base, expand). Manage local NPD taskforce to ensure appropriate rollout of NPDs.
- Manage local social network community in accordance with Platform approved digital strategy and leveraging the CMS for digital assets.
- Coordinate with Sales the planning of Consumer and Trade Promotions for assigned segment, brand, or project.
- A university degree is required, ideally in business/marketing
- At least 5+ years in commercial marketing role
- Understands “ACNielsen” syndicated data, MINE and Adopt processes
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Profit sharing based on company profits
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization
SC Johnson is a family company dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, pest control and shoe care, as well as professional products. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, KIWI®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, TANA®, BAMA®, BAYGON®, BRISE®, KABIKILLER®, KLEAR®, MR MUSCLE® and RIDSECT®. The 130-year-old company, which generates $10 billion in sales, employs approximately 13,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU