Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 736
Position Title: Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization, Home Cleaning
This position is responsible for Marketing Commercialisation activities across designated brands, segments or projects for the Australia & New Zealand (ANZ) cluster. The incumbent will lead the brand objectives (volume, profit, share) that contribute to achieve the ANZ cluster business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement International Marketing (IM) brand / segment strategy and deploy this strategy in ANZ.
- Responsible for assigned brand / segment’s Profit & Loss (P&L).
- Manage late commercialisation and launch phases of New Product Development (NDP).
- Manage local social network community and approved digital strategy to leverage the content management system (CMS) for digital assets.
- Coordinate with sales team on the planning of consumer and trade promotions activities for assigned segment, brand or project.
- Identify shopper Insights and translate them into actionable plans to win at the Point of Sale (POS) for assigned category.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Business or Marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in commercial marketing roles.
- Strong commercial acumen and good analytical skills.
- Manages executions diligently, with keen attention to details.
- Demonstrate ability to manage up and across organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Permanent – full time job.
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU