Analyst, Demand Planning
Job Number: 782
Position Title: Analyst, Demand Planning
Summary of the Role
To develop the baseline forecast through statistical modeling and analytics for the full portfolio they support using shipment history, historical events, and market trends.
• Use and maintain current demand planning systems to create the best baseline forecast possible using established processes.
• Assess the impact of market changes or significant variances in the forecast, and recommend appropriate revisions and tactics.
• Manage statistical forecasting exceptions by utilizing demand-planning exception reports to identify and fix potential issues.
• Make recommendations to enhance business processes, and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
• Interact with Cluster Market Demand Planner and Marketing to understand and interpret the potential impact that market trends and demand drivers can have on demand, and adjust the statistical forecast to reflect those impacts.
• Work with the Cluster Market Demand Planner to help maintain cleansed history in APO at the appropriate level and ensure a 24-month rolling forecast in APO.
• Work with the Cluster Market Demand Planner to complete root cause analysis on forecast misses and incorporate properly into corrective actions with cross functional teams, history cleansing, and adjustments to the baseline forecast.
• Measure, analyze, and communicate key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators, while driving continuous improvement.
• Constant and clear communication with Cluster market demand planner on baseline forecast changes and impacts.
• Key participant in yearly budget building process.
• Minimum of an undergraduate degree, preferably economics, supply chain management, engineering, or a related business field
• Minimum of 2 years of Supply Chain or Business experience
• Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated results and working in a team-based, cross functional environment, preferably experience with the standard S&OP or IBM processes
• Minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience in demand planning and simulation systems or tools
• Experience working in the CPG industry
• Minimum of 2 years of experience using PC-based applications (such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and/or Access)
• Strong communication skills, with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate with business stakeholders
• Ability to drive action and influence decision making
• Strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to perform under pressure and manage multiple priorities with competing demands
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge in process improvement
• Ability to work within high-performing teams in highly collaborative environments
• Quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs
• Fluent in English
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
• Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
• Profit sharing based on company profits
• Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Demand Planning
SC Johnson is a family company dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, pest control and shoe care, as well as professional products. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, KIWI®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, TANA®, BAMA®, BAYGON®, BRISE®, KABIKILLER®, KLEAR®, MR MUSCLE® and RIDSECT®. The 130-year-old company, which generates $10 billion in sales, employs approximately 13,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Makati, Quezon PH