Analyst, Accounts Payable
Location: Makati, Quezon PH
Job Number: 862
Position Title: Analyst, Accounts Payable
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely scanning, indexing and posting of supplier payment documents (i.e. invoices, debit note, credit note, Manual Payment Request Form (MPRF), ZFAP (SAP Transaction Code). The role also includes the processing of Vendor Master Requests, language and translation support for all SSC processes, primarily for Finance. It also includes the maintenance of the Customer Master Data as well as the downloading of the customer remittance advice from local language websites. Actively support the Associate Manager in routine task and process improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the delivery of Accounts Payable Service Level Agreements.
- Scan, index and post supplier documents (i.e. invoices, debit note, credit note, MPRF, ZFAP) in a timely and accurate manner, aligned with standard processes.
- Perform prescribed controls to ensure validity and propriety of invoices and payment requests (i.e. complete authorization and supporting documentations).
- Parks invoices and accurately tag parking reason.
- Processes Vendor Master Data (VMD) requests on time and accurately.
- Maintains and manages Customer Master Data changes on time and accurately.
- Ensures timely attention and response to invoice related calls and queries.
- Ensures all calls to the Supplier Desk hot line are attended to.
- Handle simple vendor queries and coordinate with Invoice Resolution team on the resolution and feedback on complex queries and concerns.
- Develop strong working relationship with internal customers (purchasing, accounting & treasury personnel).
- Actively participate in LEAN and continuous improvement projects.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements on the posting process as well as all related processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contributes to the continuing updates and documentation of posting processes.
- Helps in the on-boarding and training of new AP analyst.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related studies.
- Previous experience of in an accounts payable department for a multi-national organization
- Prior experience in SAP.
- Must be fluent in speaking, listening, writing and reading English and Japanese.
- Good in Microsoft Excel.
- Full Time, Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
- Overtime may be required based on critical deliverables.
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Accounts Payable
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Makati, Quezon PH