Sr. Associate, Package Engineer
Location: Yokohama, Kanagawa JP
Job Number: 1182
Position Title: Sr. Associate, Developing Engineering
- Support Global NPD landing in North Asia as package engineer across categories.
- Execute Regional initiated project (business maintenance/cost saving /special pack) as package engineer.
- Manage Yokohama lab to keep in good safety and test capability condition to serve for whole Asia needs.
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
- Support global NPD projects launched in Asia, especially in North Asia as package engineer
- Execute regional initiated (incremental net sale growth/business maintenance/cost saving/special pack) projects in North Asia as package engineer.
- Keep Yokohama lab under good test and safety condition.
- Accountable for local testing for product registration & product validation in North Asia.
- Collaborate with project manager and cross functional team to build project timeline, deliver key milestones and participate in project meetings accordingly.
- Issue packaging component specifications, product recipes and pallet patterns etc.
- Support Product Data Management Team to build BOM in PLM system.
- As Asia PCM package engineer, work with other package engineer to drive Asia business growth.
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Industrial Technology, Chemical Engineering, Packaging Engineer, or equivalent engineering program.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in R&D packaging development environment, in relevant industry.
- Ability to learn new skill & knowledge
- Mondays to Fridays Working hours: 9:00-17:30 (37.5 hours/ week)
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Associate, Package Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Yokohama, Kanagawa JP