Analyst, Customer Fulfillment
Location: Makati, Quezon PH
Job Number: 1271
Position Title: Analyst, Customer Fulfillment
This position reports to the Customer Fulfillment Associate Manager. The role requires the individual to process customer orders for a portfolio of accounts and the resolution of internal and external customer queries accurately and on a timely basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively manages order and solve issues pertaining to customer orders.
- Liaise with customers to coordinate delivery dates based on stock availability / prioritize destinations especially during reception windows.
- Day to day liaison between the Logistics Service Providers (LSP) and the Sales, Logistics & Finance Departments.
- Escalation of stock allocation and customer service issues to the team leader.
- Management of customer inquiry resolution through development and implementation of action plans to eliminate the root problem.
- Identify and implement process improvements and identifies efficiencies and best practices.
- Conduct trade visits with sales representatives.
- Collaborates with E-commerce department to solve systems issues.
- Develop and maintain customer service performance reporting system.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Industrial Engineering, Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in SAP or in a similar capacity, preferably in an MNC environment.
- Good in Microsoft Office and any Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
- Good English and Japanese communication and written skills.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Prior Customer Service experience would be an added advantage.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Full Time, Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm.
- Overtime may be required based on critical deliverables.
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Customer Fulfillment
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Makati, Quezon PH