Associate Manager, Regulatory Affairs - Global RD&E
Location: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN
Job Number: 1332
Position Title: Associate Manager, Regulatory Affairs
The role is for Local Registration and Regulatory Compliance (GRRC) provides local regulatory leadership, expertise, and execution for the information/dossier development, product registration, and lifecycle management of all SC Johnson products.
The individual is accountable for overall local compliance activities for all assigned SCJ products in Great China or other countries.Serve as a subject matter expert for Greater China EC business.
The Regional manager will manage and coordinate local compliance activities for all SCJ products in assigned countries to serve as single point of contact for all product related compliance inquiries the region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage local registration and regulatory submissions in compliance with corporate standards and local regulatory requirements.
- Maintain awareness regulatory change and emerging issues with proper proposal
- Responds to requests from project teams to provide critical input into regulatory needs for product launches.
- Maintains company databases and compliance related IT tools; PLM, Trackwise, etc.
- Maintain the relationship with related government authority and industry
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 5+ years work experience in compliance-related field with progressively broadening responsibilities
- BS or MS degree preferably in a related science (chemistry, biology etc.)
- Skillful knowledge of regulations, including chemical inventories, GHS classification and product compliance
- Full time
- 10-20% of travel time expected
- Flexible with meeting fit with different time zones
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Regulatory Affairs - Global RD&E
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN