Senior Associate, Site SHE Officer
Location: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN
Job Number: 1408
Position Title: Sr. Associate, SHE Environment
This role is manage and control activities of the SHE program by implementing policies, procedures and practices in compliance with local legislation and SCJ SHE requirements and driving program improvement
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain site SHE policies and procedures with guidance from SCJ SHE requirements, ISO and local or country legislation
- Monitor performance indicators to continuously improve and achieve set goals
- Conduct SHE GEMBA, inspections and SHE management system audits.
- Conduct SHE assessments (e.g machine guarding , LOTO, risk assessment etc), collect monitoring data and coordinate corrective and preventive actions
- Manage contractors associated with SHE programs
- Work with other pillars and functions to incorporate SHE controls into daily work procedures.
- Document, conduct and participate in incident and non-compliance investigations and problem solving events
- Utilize the SCJ data management system for:
- reporting of incidents and non-compliances, and verification and tracking of corrective and preventive actions
- maintaining SHE performance reporting systems
- Understand local and country legislation in order to monitor compliance, update policies and procedure, perform regulatory reporting, submit permits and report incidents and non-compliance.
- Ensure the development and delivery of training and awareness communication
- Maintain applicable records
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Leadership and management – Possesses leadership, people skills and communication abilities
- Influencing – Can effectively garner support from others, negotiate persuasively and create win/win outcomes
- Technical – Has Project Management skills, SHE knowledge in a chemical related workplace, good knowledge of local or country SHE legislation, risk assessment capability, completed required SHE related training courses and certifications and is capable of training and developing skill level of others.
- Education – BS or MS or equivalent in Engineering, Environmental, Safety, Industrial Hygiene
- SHE Experience - 1 or more years of experience in Manufacturing, Production or SHE function
- Full Time, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate, Site SHE Officer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN