Analyst, Account Payable
Location: Makati, Quezon PH
Job Number: 1414
Position Title: Analyst, Accounts Payable
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely scanning, indexing and posting of supplier payment documents (i.e. invoices, debit note, credit note, MPRF(Manual Payment Request Form), ZFAP(SAP Transaction Code). The role also includes the processing of Vendor Master Requests and language and translation support for all SSC processes, primarily Finance. Some roles also include the maintenance of the Customer Master Data as well as downloading of customer remittance advice from local language websites. Actively supports the Associate Manager in both routine tasks and process improvements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures delivery of Accounts Payable Service Level Agreements
- Scans, indexes and posts supplier documents (i.e. invoices, debit note, credit note, MPRF, ZFAP) in a timely and accurate manner, aligned with standard processes
- Performs prescribed controls to ensure validity and propriety of invoices and payment requests (i.e. complete authorization and supporting documentations)
- Parks invoices and accurately tag parking reason
- Processes Vendor Master Data (VMD) requests timely and accurately
- Maintains and manages Customer Master Data changes timely and accurately
- Ensures timely attention and response to invoice related calls and queries.
- Ensures all calls to the Supplier Desk hot line are attended to.
- Handles simple vendor queries and coordinate with Invoice Resolution team on the timely resolution and feedback on more complex queries and concerns.
- Develops strong working relationships with internal customers (purchasing, accounting & treasury personnel)
- Actively participates in LEAN and continuous improvement.
- Identifies and implements continuous improvements on the posting process as well as all related processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Contributes to the continuing updates and documentation of posting processes.
- Helps in the on-boarding and training of new AP analysts.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies: (similar Qual, Exp, Skils, Comms)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or any Business-related courses
- Previous experience of working within an accounts payable department for a multi-national organization
- Previous experience working in SAP
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Full Time
- 8am to 5pm; Mondays to Fridays
- Overtime might be required depending on the critical deliverables
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Account Payable
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Makati, Quezon PH