Regional Lead, Global Supply Chain Strategy & Execution
Location: The Vertical, 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur MY
Job Number: 1424
Position Title: Manager, Supply/Log, Supply & Demand Planning
As the Regional Lead for Global Supply Chain Strategy & Execution, you will be responsible to support strategic and transformational initiatives from concept design, through detailed feasibility analysis and business case development to approval from the Executive Board.
As part of this role, develop a prioritized opportunity roadmap of defined projects to reduce the current logistics cost base by 10% over the life of the strategic plan. You will also support and advise the Global Supply Chain leadership team in strategic business integration programs in analysis of business synergies, network design and optimization etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the design and development of global and regional network / functional strategies and roadmap to shape a best-in-class supply chain with a sustained competitive advantage by leveraging internal and external assets, identifying cost improvements and enabling growth through a deep understanding of the business requirements, external trends and relevant supply chain innovation
- Ensure the new supply chain design serves the needs of the business by understanding their needs (agility, competitiveness, growth etc.) and gain buy-in from Regional business teams on proposed changes
- Execute strategic initiatives on time in cost with minimum disruption to existing business
- Build robust governance model, project implementation and risk mitigation plan and budgets in conjunction with Regional Supply Chain teams
- Build and strengthen SC Johnson (SCJ) supply chain capability by supporting the development of a logistics strategic modelling, opportunity analysis and business case development capability within SCJ team
- Support and advise the Global Supply Chain leadership in strategic business integration programs in analysis of business synergies, network design and optimization etc.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum 10 years of related experience is required with a minimum of 5 years of proven experience across several Operations / Supply Chain leadership roles
- Demonstrated experience in supply chain strategy and / or change project / progamme leadership roles in a multinational Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company and / or in an operations practice group in a strategic consulting company
- Demonstrated ability to identify the problem the organisation is trying to fix, construct and articulate a new vision, prepare the organization for change, build and execute a roadmap taking the organization from the current state to the new vision whilst managing stakeholders through the change
- Permanent – full time job
City: Kuala Lumpur
State: Kuala Lumpur
Community / Marketing Title: Regional Lead, Global Supply Chain Strategy & Execution
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: The Vertical, 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur MY