Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Auckland CBD, Auckland NZ
Job Number: 1438
Position Title: Manager, Customer Marketing
Come change the game with our family, we are looking for a Customer Marketing Manager to join the NZ team and help support our marketing initiatives for our iconic brands. This is a unique, hybrid customer marketing role that carries category management responsibilities as well. As the market changes, we evolve, and this hybrid role is a perfect example of our flexibility in an ever changing and competitive market. You will gain exposure across both marketing and sales, in an organisation with over a century's history in the consumer space, it's rare to be at the forefront of innovations and change like this. Leveraging your customer marketing experience, you will be exposed to all aspects of customer marketing AND category management- this is a great opportunity to gain new skills and expand your market knowledge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Coordinate with and support the NZ sales & Customer Marketing teams to deliver range reviews and customer planning days.
- Support the development of a category growth plans by developing sound consumer/shopper insights regarding range, space & flow insights aligned to the brand agenda and category strategy.
- Provide recommendations to the Sales team on portfolio, range, space, prioritization for the assigned categories that are aligned with HQ / ANZ marketing commercialisation.
- Identify opportunities that will provide scale and efficiency benefits to the Cluster and Category
- Develops appropriate tracking process for the Category, and scorecards to monitor distribution performance, competitive activities, trade sales and inventory.
- Supports Sales in developing sell-in decks across all customers and channels.
- Partner with our key customers in helping them develop and implement store specific layouts.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- A university degree is required, ideally in business/marketing
- Multi-functional experience in Customer Marketing, Category Management and either in Sales and/or Marketing, in a result driven FMCG Company
- Clear understanding of the different channel Go-to-Market strategies/principles, structures - SSS, Wholesale, Distributor, and Club in the local market.
- Understands Nielsen & Aztec syndicated data, MINE and Adopt processes
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Analytical Skills
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Knowledge of the categories, pertinent key customers, and key competitive set
- Demonstrate ability to manage up and across organization
- Multi-function and multi-tasking abilities
- Experience in the New Zealand or Australian market
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Commercial Acumen
Salary Range & Benefits
Competitive base salary in addition to great rewards and incentives;
- Options flexible salary packaging
- Additional leave allowance
- 12.75% superannuation
- Flexible working hours (Compressed work week)
- Enjoy the difference - modern facilities, on-site gym, casual dress code, staff shop, and free on-sight parking just to name a few of the benefits!
- Corporate Citizenship with staff at the heart of our charities- we engage our staff to know what causes matter to them most, this is a high priority for us
- In 2017 we were recognised as the Business Review Weekly’s (BRWs) 16th Best Workplace with less than 100 employees by the ‘Great Place To Work Institute’
At SC Johnson, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
City: Auckland CBD
Country: New Zealand
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Marketing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland CBD, Auckland NZ