Associate Manager, Site SHE Manager
Location: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN
Job Number: 1450
Position Title: Associate Manager, SHE Safety & Health
This role is responsible for the Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) and Industry Hygiene (IH) including regulatory review, permitting, reporting, monitoring, compliance assistance and auditing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reduce Total Incident Rate (TIR) following the site/region agreed glide path.
- Lead or co-lead implementation of a Behavioral Observation System program and other culture change initiatives.
- Provide SaSHE expertise to evaluate and support all contract manufacturers and co-branding licensees required per agreement or contract.
- Work with Global Products Supply (GPS) and Hub leads to ensure implementation of SHE Management System is suitable, adequate and effective to promote continuous improvement in SHE performance.
- Develop and manage SHE labor, expense and professional services budgets, including training programs to promote staff professional development.
- Ensure compliance with all local, state and country SHE regulations.
- Review proposed SHE regulations and provide advance notification of pending changes to facilitate planning by affected operations.
- Support Global Public Affairs and Communications initiatives to revise proposed regulations if / as needed. Monitor other trends (e.g. NGO initiatives) that could affect company operations.
- Perform PMP reviews for each direct report. Align with Site Director/Manager and Regional SHE Manager on priorities, objectives, strategies and KPIs and cascade them into your direct report PMP.
- Provide SHE expertise in response to GIA (Global Internal Audit function) and other external audits and inspections.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor or Master in Engineering, Environmental, Safety, Industrial Hygiene.
- 5 or more years of leading similar SHE organizations preferable with years of experience in Manufacturing, Production or similar function managing people on the shop floor.
- Proven experience working across the manufacturing network desirable intercultural outside one single region with experience in Manufacturing, proven track record with front-line management.
- Full Time, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Site SHE Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN