Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN
Job Number: 1522
Position Title: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
This role is to be the key business partner for the Cluster Marketing Commercialization Director and Cluster Marketing Commercialization teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead financial analysis in support of the marketing commercialization teams in China including analysis for new product launches, product launch post completion analysis, long term category planning with the Platform, and pricing analysis.
- Drive P&L improvement through mix analysis, SKU reduction, ROI analysis on marketing spend, pricing etc.
- Drive Net Sales and Share through competitive response plans, share growth plans, and base business growth plans.
- Perform month-end activities including managing, accruing, and reconciling agency fees and marketing expenses.
- Own financial planning for marketing expenses and new product launches as part of Corplan process, official forecasts and S&OP.
- Lead overall financial management of the businesses supported and provide financial leadership to Marketing Commercialization teams he/she supports.
- Ad-hoc requests from cluster and Global marketing commercialization teams and or the Cluster Finance Director.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 5-7 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree and above
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Proficient in English
- Strong accounting and financial skills
- Demonstrate ability to influence across organization
- Ability to implement and enforce internal controls
- Problem solving
- Process Improvement
- Drive for results
- Values others, and cultures
- Self-starter and Acts with integrity
- Analytical skills
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office, SAP, BPC
- Full -Time job
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN