Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization
Location: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN
Job Number: 1526
Position Title: Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization, Home Cleaning
This role is to to support Manager, Growth Brands on Greater China’s growth brands plan, lead growth brands, including new brands, new business models, and supports acquisitions to fulfill future growth of Greater China Cluster.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of business cases for growth brands, including marketing variables, distribution, logistics, registration, etc.
- Manage Growth Brands projects through ideation (business case, MEA), development, commercialization, and launch (0.5 to 1 year after launch). Set in-market goals, define tracking. Track and course correct to deliver the MEA objectives.
- Support to determine project NS/DPM/Incrementality/pricing. Partners with Finance on creation of MEAs & Pricing Guidelines, coordinate with technical team on launch plans (scoping, sourcing, localization, registration, etc).
- Interact with Racine M&A team to develop case for deal board and collaborates in the planning, contacting, evaluating, and integration planning of the assets.
- Partner with global team to align with global strategy and make sure the executions are compliant with global principles.
- Lead development of project-related IMCs: adopts, adapts, localize, and develop campaigns (A&P) as agreed upon with the Racine teams.
- Lead development of media strategy and media-to-shelf programs during planning and launch (0.5 to 1 years).
- Provide input to Global Brand Council /Budgeting process.
- Engages in sales presentation and top-to-top meetings as needed.
- Participates in S&OP (step 1 and step 2) as needed.
- Develop scoping documents as needed.
- Collaborate and influence across the organization to drive business results and achieve brand goals. Interacts with the local, regional, and global teams.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Marketing or Marketing Commercialization experience is a must
- 4~5 years relevant experience, ideally with new product launch experience
- Proficient in English language
- Bachelor’s degree or above
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strategic mind set, understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business.
- Demonstrate ability to manage up and across organization.
- Multi-function and multi-tasking abilities
- Understands new ventures and “blue ocean” opportunity evaluation
- Working experience with Breakthrough Thinking
- Understands copy development process, including copy evaluation and IMC development.
- Delivers results
- Manages executions diligently, with keen attention to details
- People Leadership
- Values others, and cultures
- Self-starter and Acts with integrity
- Analytical skills
- Understands “ACNielsen” syndicated data, MINE and Adopt processes
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Full-time job
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Marketing Commercialization
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN