Associate, Packaging Engineer - Shoe Care
Job Number: 1613
Position Title: Associate, R&D, Design
The purpose of the role is to execute global packaging development as part of new product development for Global Shoe Care. This position has global responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Packaging development and qualification
- Provide packaging development in support of global product development projects
- Supports the evaluation and approval of packaging materials identified for new product development
- Identifies packaging materials that are within SCJ global standards and meet local requirements
- Organize and execute packaging qualification testing
- Create and issue specification reports and manage data in SCJ systems
- Communicate technical risks and project status to cross functional development team
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies :
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Material Science Technology, Mechanical engineering, Packaging Engineering, or equivalent engineering program.
- Experience in R&D packaging development environment in relevant industry is preferred.
- Proficiency in English.
- Passionate about new product development.
- Shows Integrity and Reliability, Personal Ownership and good organization skills
- Ability to handle activities with medium complexity without supervision.
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Communication - Ability to effectively communicate new ideas and approaches to audiences ranging from global / regional project teams to key stakeholders.
- Team player
- Full time
- 10-20% of travel time expected
- Flexible with meeting fit with different time zones
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, Packaging Engineer - Shoe Care
EEO Employer Verbiage: