Senior Analyst, Quality Improvement Engineer
Location: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN
Job Number: 1631
Position Title: Sr. Analyst, Quality Engineering
This role is to plan, implement, manage and participate in the assigned Quality Improvement operations to:
- Design and ensure quality control plan to be implemented with zero defect mindset through LEAN mindsets
- Build employees quality awareness mindset and capability on autonomous quality control in shop floor.
- Lead new product qualification in processing and production line.
- Identify and participate in consumer and customer driven quality improvement projects.
- Improve material performance with supplier relationship management system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design quality control plan to ensure quality inspection activity is implemented properly in whole production process.
- Create process instruction and deliver training/transfer knowledge to shop floor.
- Maintain master data, set routing and material scrap factor in SAP.
- Participate in quality daily management system including data analysis, Quality cost & material loss deployment through LEAN tools, problem solving & improvements, CAPA closure and escalation.
- Enhance employee quality mindset and build quality operation capability with improving quality training system.
- Participate in mold qualification and lead production line qualification.
- Participate in new product line trail and product process validation. Lead new product technical review and production line qualification.
- Mange consumer complaints and customer complaints. Focus on consumer needs and expectation to drive improvement project.
- Manage material issue complaints from production. Work with supplier to improve material quality.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
A minimum of bachelor’s degree in Packaging Engineer, Quality Management, Chemistry/Chemical engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Food Engineering, Biology.
- 5+ years working experience in quality field in Multinational Company( MNC)
- Familiar with and experienced on process quality management requirement in Beverage Industries, Food, cosmetics & any pharmaceutical related industry.
- Lean manufacturing / TPM experience is preferred.
- Project management experience is preferred.
- Has good English language communication skills, including listening, hearing, reading and writing.
- Has good leadership, communication and coordination skills in the organization.
- Personal ownership, mobility and motivation is required.
- Has business sense and strategic agility.
- Familiar with and experienced in basic quality systems and tools, such as ISO, GMP, HACCP, FMEA, SPC, AQL, Sample Size & Confidence Interval, Capability Study, MOC, Problem Solving, etc.
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analyst, Quality Improvement Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN