Sr. Director, Marketing
Job Number: 1663
Position Title: Sr. Director, Marketing Commercialization
This role partners with the Cluster General Manager, Marketing, Sales and other functions within the North Asia Cluster (Japan and Korea) to drive category objectives (volume, profit, share) that contributes to achieving the North Asia Cluster business objectives.
This role is also responsible for all Marketing people management activities including recruiting, team development, PMP, career development and coaching.
- Responsible for P&L management to deliver budgeted sales and profit.
- Responsible for share increase in the prioritized categories.
- Responsible for Marketing Commercialization activities across all categories.
- Development of marketing plans and executions (e.g. TVCM, Magazine Ad, Digital Ad, PR, Promotion, in-store activities, etc.) by closely working with Global Team and Local Agencies.
- Manage development of implementation of pricing strategy and customer plans by closely working with sales team.
- Develop long term strategic plans and bring product news (e.g. new product, search & reapply) by closely working with Global Team.
- Develop media strategy and manage media buying process by closely working with Global Media, Procurement and Local Media Agencies.
- Manage the Marketing team including all recruiting, team development, PMP, and coaching.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Expertise in commercializing initiatives with excellence.
- Understands the strategic & tactical nature of the business.
- Strong ability to translate business strategy into local in-market execution
- Strong communication skill (ability to partner with agencies) including ability to succinctly communicate consumer needs and opportunities to the Global/platform
- Strong ability to enrich our understanding of consumer and shopper motivations
- Strong Analytical skills and problem solving
- Strong ability to manage and achieve financial outcomes
- Strong ability to integrate customer insights and partner with sales
- Demonstrate ability to manage up and across organization
- Ability to collaborate remotely
- Strong People Leadership skill such as Delegation, Developing people, building effective team
- Strong skill of Drive for results, decision quality, managing vison and purpose
- Understands syndicated data, MINE and Adopt processes
- Manage executions diligently, with keen attention to details
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Director, Marketing
EEO Employer Verbiage: