Associate, Retail Account Management, General Trade (Delhi)
Location: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh IN
Job Number: 1678
Position Title: Associate, Retail Account Management
The role is to develop, influence and drive the implementation of the growth agenda for his area. Develop sales forecast for all categories based on trends, develop channel sales strategy for geography assigned in consultation with the Reporting Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define allocation of sales targets to the different territories in consultation with the Sales Manager based on clear understanding of calendar of inputs / market growth / category growth.
- Ensure distributor claims are settled in time by proper scrutiny and on field verification.
- Ensure retention of agreed Rate of Interest (ROI) for the distributors.
- Track availability of required manpower at distributors as per plan and monitor their performance and highlight deviations of norms to the Sales Manager.
- Execute distributor Management Information System (MIS) packages and ensure requisite compliance from the distributors as per agreed time lines.
- Work very closely with regional trade marketing / key account teams in management of schemes / promotions / contests being run to promote company brand.
- Work closely with the field sales team by training, developing, motivating and improving their productivity levels.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- MBA / Degree in any field.
- Min 3-7 years of sales experience in the FMCG industry / environment.
- Experience in managing front end distribution team on a day to day basis.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of reporting systems and processes.
- Full time.
State: Uttar Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, Retail Account Management, General Trade (Delhi)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Delhi, Uttar Pradesh IN