Associate Manager, Accounting (Gurgaon)
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana IN
Job Number: 1682
Position Title: Associate Manager, Accounting
The purpose of this role is to be an expert on financial statement, tax affairs (Direct and Indirect Tax Compliance), monitoring actual performance against standards/targets set in Budgets, and become business partner with related departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Direct Tax Compliances:
- Ensure timely and correct Withholding tax deposits and timely filing of returns – monthly.
- Review P&L and Balance Sheets for Income Tax audit, file annual income tax returns and for Quarterly tax planning with tax planning to be done.
- Ensure timely and appropriate handling of all tax notices, cases, assessments to get favorable orders.
- Filing Annual Return and other Direct Tax compliances per required timelines.
Indirect Tax Compliances: Overall responsibility including guiding/consulting the Unit Finance/Sales accounting teams on an ongoing basis for:
- GST litigation
- GST return filing
- GST input reconciliation with vendor
- Sharing updates in law with team & getting the changes updated in system as per requirement
General Accounting and Audits:
- Ensure timely and error free completion of monthly and year-end results as per Indian GAAP per timelines, including:
- Accounting conformance per Indian GAAP.
- Review of monthly trial balance both pre and post reporting and taking corrective action as required
- Management of Accounts Payable per SOP and to ensure there is resolution of issues for the work under ownership, by involving the concerned people, as required.
- Evaluate options of vendor financing to increase AP days and keeping track of same also to prepare a report on analysis of Actual achieved AP Vs Budgeted and try to meet budgeted AP Days.
- Balance sheet reconciliations review on a monthly basis and advising on corrective actions.
- Audits - Ensure timely and error free completion of Statutory, Tax, Cost Audit and SOARS as per corporate timelines.
- Global Internal Audit: handling areas namely as AP/Treasury and GL and making it sure that same are as per best SCJ standards and getting the same audited without any issue.
- Having overall responsibility of Accounts Payable- ensuring timely & correct processing of payables.
- Assist in devising Plan and conducting of Internal Audits with Company’s designed processes through internal auditor.
- Export - To ensure correct export documentation, submission of docs to Banks for collection timely after the receipt of the invoice.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Qualified Chartered Accounted.
- 3+ Years’ experience post qualification.
- Well versed with Tax compliances, General accounting & audits.
- Good team handling and people management skills.
- Full time.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Accounting (Gurgaon)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gurgaon, Haryana IN