Analyst, Sales Finance (Gurgaon)
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana IN
Job Number: 1683
Position Title: Analyst, Trade Spends
The purpose of this role is to lead the sales accounting activities related to distributor claims management including ensuring adherence to sales accounting policies (internal and external), statutory / tax requirements, supporting month-end closing process, coordination with the SSC for distributor claims processing and close Co-ordination with sales team and distributors for any claims related issue. The position plays a key role in facilitating business operations related to traditional trade customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for timely and accurate claims processing of traditional trade with DMS (Distributor Management System) including Month-end closing process.
- Support the monthly trade spend analysis and working towards its optimization along with sales team.
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing periodical financials related to master distributor of traditional trade.
- Responsible for claims validation and processing as per the deal plan.
- Responsible for adherence to internal control process / policy related to distributor claims processing.
- Support the month-end closing process for sales functional and In-store promotion including its MIS and analysis.
- Support audit requirements (Internal and Statutory).
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in commerce or Master’s in commerce.
- 3+ years’ experience in Sales accounting preferably in FMCG MNC.
- Pays attention to details and be prompt to facilitate timely and effective decision making.
- Full time.
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Sales Finance (Gurgaon)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gurgaon, Haryana IN