Account Executive - Independent Grocery
Location: Sydney, New South Wales AU
Job Number: 1690
Position Title: Sr. Associate, Sales Account Management
- We are looking for an ambitious Account Executive to join the SC Johnson Family!
- Clear career path set out for a high performer
- Learn from the best in the business!
About the business
SC Johnson is a privately held manufacturer of household cleaning products; instantly recognizable in any home. Having been established in the ANZ market place for over 100 years, we enjoy market leading position in the FMCG categories in which we compete. With a culture deeply grounded in its commitment to its consumers and employees alike, SC Johnson has an exciting future with a product pipeline which will continue to reinforce its market leading position.
About the role
As an Account Executive at SC Johnson based in Sydney, you will be responsible for managing the QLD and VIC based MSO across the Australian business. You will also assist the National Account Manager for Metcash with promotional programs and category reviews
Core functions of this role include all key areas of Account Management. This includes the development and implementation of yearly strategic business sales plans, through a joint business plan process, promotional planning and activity, category delivery and implementation, trade spend and margin profitability.
This role will see you working alongside the entire business to ensure business and customer objectives are achieved.
This role will suit an energetic, driven, results oriented individual.
Benefits and perks
In addition to a competitive base salary, SC Johnson offers the following:
- Flexible working hours (Compressed work week).
- Enjoy the difference - modern facilities, on-site gym, casual dress code, staff shop, and free on-site parking just to name a few of the benefits!
- Corporate Citizenship with staff at the heart of our charities- we engage our staff to know what causes matter to them most, this is a high priority for us.
- In 2017 we were recognised as the Business Review Weekly's (BRWs) 16th Best Workplace with less than 100 employees by the 'Great Place To Work Institute'.
Skills and experience
Required Skills / Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in FMCG with key account and/or field experience in independent grocery
- Degree qualified in business / finance or related field.
- Ability to travel 25% of time, mostly interstate (Victoria and Queensland)
- Proven account management skills
- Networking & relationship skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Click on the APPLY button if you are ready to join the SC Johnson team. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
State: New South Wales
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive - Independent Grocery
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sydney, New South Wales AU