Associate Manager, Retail Account Management - Key Accounts
Job Number: 1725
Position Title: Associate Manager, Retail Account Management
The purpose of this role is to manage and drive business of all the modern trade accounts throughout the country. This role is a mix of planning, strategizing and execution. This role will focus into executing customer level plans at store level.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Channels: Modern Trade, CSD/CPC and Top Grossers (Canteen Stores Department / Central Police Canteen).
- Team Management: Team management across country. Driving business through his team such as:
- Sales: Execution of Customer Level plans at store level.
- Account Management : Manage and drive business of all accounts.
- Relationship with Regional Category Managers: Build relationship and drive business with category teams and regional modern trade managers.
- In-Store Execution : Responsible for Planning and Deployment of resources to execute all the Parameters at store - Share of Self, Promo, Secondary Visibility and Promoters.
- Distributor Management : Planning, Executing and managing distribution setup for effective servicing of modern trade indirect accounts and LMTs (Local Modern Trade).
- Trade Spends : Drive trade spends effectively.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Premier B School MBA with 5+ years of experience with FMCG Sales.
- Person should be judicious mix of both interpersonal and business skills.
- Full Time.
- Travel Required.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Manager, Retail Account Management - Key Accounts
EEO Employer Verbiage: