Sr Associate, SO Sales Tech
Location: Yokohama, Kanagawa JP
Job Number: 1732
Position Title: Sr. Associate, Sales Analysis
- Provides data analysis support to the sales organization.
- Tracks channels customer and territory sell-in, sell-out information.
- Supports Sales/the other teams and suppliers with needed sales information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reinforcement of support for implementing new global sales system in Japan
- Develops report templates to aid the Sales Team better analyze trends and performance indicators
- Leads efforts for report simplification, ensuring that current and future sales reports provide appropriate utility to the Sales/the other related teams and suppliers.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent level in Japanese and English (TOEIC 700)
- Advanced analytical skills/Technical IT skills/MS-Excel capability (can build macro) is a must
- At least 5-year experience in Sales or Sales Operations
- Proven track record of delivering objectives consistently
- Good Presentation and Communication skill
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Clear understanding of the different channel practices/strategies.
- Multi-function and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office
- Delivers results
- Manages executions diligently, with keen attention to details
- Team building skills
- Values others, and cultures
- Self-starter and Acts with integrity
- Demonstrate ability to manage up and across organization.
- Analytical Skills
- Mondays to Fridays Working hours: 9:00-17:30 (37.5 hours/ week)
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Associate, SO Sales Tech
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Yokohama, Kanagawa JP