Senior Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Number: 1790
Position Title: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
The purpose of this role is to be the key business partner for the Cluster Marketing Commercialization Director and Cluster Marketing Commercialization teams
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead financial analysis in support of the marketing commercialization teams in China including analysis for new product launches, product launch post completion analysis, long term category planning with the Platform, and pricing analysis.
- Drive P&L improvement through mix analysis, SKU reduction, ROI analysis on marketing spend, pricing etc.
- Drive Net Sales and Share through competitive response plans, share growth plans, and base business growth plans.
- Perform month-end activities including managing, accruing, and reconciling agency fees and marketing expenses.
- Own financial planning for marketing expenses and new product launches as part of Corplan process, official forecasts and S&P.
- Ad-hoc requests from cluster and Platform marketing commercialization teams and or the Cluster Finance Director
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- 3-5 years experience with 2-year relative experience
- Bachelors degree and above
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
Strong accounting and financial skills
- Demonstrate ability to influence across organization
- Strong Computer skills, Microsoft Office, SAP, BPC
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Associate, Financial Planning & Analysis
EEO Employer Verbiage: