Associate, Retail Account Management, General Trade (Hyderabad)
Job Number: 593
Position Title: Associate, Retail Account Management
The role is to develop, influence and drive the implementation of the growth agenda of sales for given area. Handling primary and secondary sales of the Super Distributor and Sub Stockiest Network.
What you will do
- Managing the assigned distributors and regularly monitoring their performance. Providing timely corrective measures (infrastructure gaps) as needed
- Work closely with the field sales team, train and develop them
- Effective planning & Implementation of Sales promotions.
- Develop distribution strategy in line with changing channel mix.
- Handling primary and secondary sales of the Super Distributor and Sub Stockiest Network.
- Meet Merchandising objectives to create brand awareness at retailers’ and customers end.
- 2 to 3 years exp. of channel sales in good FMCG company
- Good Communication skills
- Good analytical Skills
- Strong planning and execution skills
What’s on offer
On top of a competitive salary package, the successful candidate will be entitled to impressive employee benefits like:
- Health, Fitness and Vacation programs
- Personal and Professional development programs via formal professional development plans and training and e-learning opportunities.
If you see yourself in the above description and want to be part of a great place to work then join our SCJ family by clicking on the appropriate link.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, Retail Account Management, General Trade (Hyderabad)
SC Johnson is a family company dedicated to innovative, high-quality products, excellence in the workplace and a long-term commitment to the environment and the communities in which it operates. Based in the USA, the company is one of the world's leading manufacturers of household cleaning products and products for home storage, air care, pest control and shoe care, as well as professional products. It markets such well-known brands as GLADE®, KIWI®, OFF!®, PLEDGE®, RAID®, SCRUBBING BUBBLES®, SHOUT®, WINDEX® and ZIPLOC® in the U.S. and beyond, with brands marketed outside the U.S. including AUTAN®, TANA®, BAMA®, BAYGON®, BRISE®, KABIKILLER®, KLEAR®, MR MUSCLE® and RIDSECT®. The 130-year-old company, which generates $10 billion in sales, employs approximately 13,000 people globally and sells products in virtually every country around the world. www.scjohnson.com
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Telangana IN