Analyst, Accounts Receivables
Location: Makati, Quezon PH
Job Number: 933
Position Title: Analyst, Accounts Receivable
The position is responsible for the timely and accurate Cash Application of Customer Payments across Asia and Australia and New Zealand(ANZ) entities to enable efficient credit limit/hold management and correct reporting of the Accounts Receivables(AR) balance. May also be involved in Pricing Maintenance processes as well as billing for non-inventory items.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures all customer payments and remittances are posted and applied timely and accurately following global standard processes and in compliance to prescribed control procedures and policies.
- Reconciles, summarizes and follows-through on the confirmation of unidentified payments reflected in daily bank statements.
- Works closely with the Customer Service and Sales/Trade Marketing teams to drive timely submission of remittance advice and customer documents to clear AR.
- Ensures the accuracy, completeness and timely set-up and maintenance of all base pricing, customer trade terms, rebates and promotional pricing for multiple SCJ countries.
- Leads the investigation and resolution of price set-up issues and work closely with the relevant teams (i.e. Business Process Technology, Customer Service and Local Sales Teams) to drive systemic and procedural fixes.
- Ensures billing and accounting documents are generated without errors
- Actively participates in LEAN and continuous improvement, driving cross-country process standardization, simplification and improvement, within the SSC and the local countries
- Actively participates in daily huddles.
- Contributes to the continuing updates and documentation of the cash application and pricing maintenance processes.
- Helps in the on-boarding and training of new AP analysts.
- Perform Ad Hoc Accounts Receivable activities, including providing support for SSC and local audits and (Sarbanes Oxley Assessment Readiness) SOAR testing.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of new business and market integrations.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or Any Business related
- Good experience in AR Management such as cash application, billing and pricing maintenance
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- SAP experience
- Process improvement exposure
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to operate efficiently under continuous change
- Previous experience in multi-cultural teams
- Exposure to Internal Controls
- Full Time, Mondays to Fridays, 8am to 5pm
- Overtime may be required based on critical deliverables
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Accounts Receivables
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Makati, Quezon PH