Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Number: 959
Position Title: Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
This role is to focus on Financial planning and Analysis, commercial finance in China.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- HK/TW Trade Spending and display monthly budget control, monitoring and tracking, to provide monthly tracking report with analysis and commentary, by customer and by channel, meanwhile provide suggestion and recommendation on BTA spending management, control risk and identify opportunities.
- HK/TW Monthly financial closing and fiscal year end closing.
- Support China TS accrual review and TSM system support.
- Distributor P&L management.
- Greater China Average Revenue Analysis.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor degree or above, on finance management or accounting.
- 3-5 years of financial planning and analysis experience, FMCG at MNC’s experience is preferred.
- High level MS Excel skill and good understanding of SAP system.
- Good command of English (oral and writing).
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong financial analysis background with budgeting concept and good business sense.
- FMCG Distributor management experience is preferred
- Good team player and communication skill and a value added business partner to Sales management.
- Full Time, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
- Travel as per business requirement.
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN