Assocaite Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN
Job Number: 959
Position Title: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
This role is to focus on Financial planning and Analysis, Focus on Financial planning and Analysis, eCommerce channel in China.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with eCommerce team to provide all the financial related support and support eCommerce business development
- Monthly eCommerce scorecard and P&L commentary, Trade Spending and APD monthly budget control, monitoring and tracking, by account and by category analysis, provide suggestion and recommendation on BTA spending management, control risk and identify opportunities;
- ECommerce Annual Budget, Re-estimate, FCST, SOP of P&L;
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor degree or above, on finance management or accounting.
- 2-3 years of financial planning and analysis experience in eCommerce channel of FMCG at MNC’s
- High level MS Excel skill and good understanding of SAP system.
- Good command of English (oral and writing).
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Strong financial analysis background with budgeting concept and good business sense.
- FMCG, eCommerce channel management experience is preferred
- Good team player and communication skill and a value added business partner to Sales management.
- Full Time, 5 days per week, 8 hours per day.
- Travel as per business requirement.
State: Shanghai Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Assocaite Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pudong, Shanghai Shi CN